Thursday, December 13, 2007

Jaylin, I miss you!

At this moment as I am sitting here, I am thinking about Jaylin. It seems no matter how much time passes by, just when I think I am doing ok and am able to really get through each and everyday without her, it hits me. It hits me that my beautiful little girl is not here and my heart is still breaking. I still wish there was something I could say or do to bring her back.

Jaylin my love, mommy still misses you.
I am trying so hard to go through each day without you.
Still praying and asking God for strength to live without you.
Knowing that my tears, and my pain only proves it true,
that you died and went to heaven and there is nothing I can do.

Still sad and in pain that you were not meant to be,
Feeling like there is something I'm not seeing, something there I can't see.
Jaylin, I want you to know I love you so much and please help me continue to be,
Continue to be strong for you, continue to be happy you were here for 3 days,
Continue to have hope that one day I will get pregnant again and will finally hold a baby in my arms.

No comments: